Una Brands, an acquirer and consolidator of small-scale e-commerce companies, has raised $40M in a seed funding round that drew participation from 500 Startups, Kingsway Capital, and 468 Capital, among others. The financing was a combination of equity and debt.
How’s the company performing?
- Singapore-based Una Brands acquires and consolidates small-scale companies that operates in Asia and sells its products across e-commerce platforms, such as Amazon, Lazada, Shopee, and others.
- It acquires 100% of the brand and provides the vendors a profit-sharing model through which the seller receives fixed revenue and profits as the business grows.
- The company seeks to acquire brands that have an annual revenue between $300,000 to $20M across multiple categories.
- The company is currently developing a tool to automate its valuation process.
- Una has operations in Singapore, Malaysia, and Australia.
Want the full post? Become a CB Insights customer.
If you’re already a customer, log in here.