Unlike tools like, for example Breachprobe, Pcredz is highly effective and fast just to meet your pentest needs.
What Pcredz does right now from a live interface or pcap file:
- Identify Card Holder Data (CHD) on any port.
- Dump NTLMv1/v2 (DCE-RPC,SMBv1/2,LDAP,MSSQL,
HTTP,etc) hashes on any protocol and port.
- Dump Kerberos (AS-REQ Pre-Auth etype 23) hashes (TCP/UDP 88).
- Dump HTTP Basic (any port).
- Dump POP credentials.
- Dump SMTP credentials.
- Dump IMAP credentials.
- Dump SNMP community strings.
- Dump FTP credentials.
All hashes are displayed in hashcat format (use -m 7500 for kerberos, -m 5500 for NTLMv1, -m 5600 for NTLMv2).
All credentials are logged to a file (CredentialDump-Session.log).
Pcredz was designed to be highly efficient, specifically with ARP poisoning attacks.
More details and download link: