I decided to cleanup my RF testing harness and release it as a tool named RFCrack
- RFCrack handles all of your data conversions.
- It allows you to capture, replay and save payloads for use anytime
- It will handle rolling code bypass attacks on your devices.
- You can jam frequencies and fuzz specific values
- It will also allow you to scan specific frequencies in discovery mode or incrementally probe them
- RFCrack will hopefully have keyless entry & engine bypass support in the near future
GitHub Code for RFCrack:
Full RF Hacking Course in Development:
Not all of the attacks in the tool have been covered in the RF hacking blog series and a few more are in research mode, as such, not yet added to the tool but will probably be covered in a full length online class on Hacking with RF which includes all targets and equipment. Send an email to info(at)cclabs.io if your interested.
Walkthrough Training Video:
Until Next time:
Cheers, and enjoy the tool for your personal use testing devices, feedback and bug reports are appreciated. I have another RF blog coming out shortly based on my friends research into hacking garages/gates and creating keyfobs. I will post when its ready.